Sunday, March 28, 2010

qing ming + b'day trip

friday evening..
started car & go 2 BM..
"Bukit Mertajam" a part of Penang..
my aunt's hs 2 stay thr..
v 9.++ reach..
eat dinner then slep alrdy..

the nex day..
saturday morning..
v go 2 my mum's kampung cal Kupang..
it is a part of Kedah..
go thr 4 qing ming..
v 7am started 2 prepare the thg..
& then finished at 9.30..
after finish & v keep all the thg..
v go 2 visit my another aunt & uncle at tat kampung..
after tat v take a lunch then go bac my BM aunt's hs..
go bac 2 rest until nite only go out 4 eat dinner..
b4 v go 2 restaurant my aunt bought a cake 4 me..
after our dinner then celebrate my b'day..
they always early celebrate wif me..
at thr the restaurant ply the b'day song 4 me..
tis is the 1st time some1 ply b'day song 2 me..
v eat finish the cake only go bac hom..

2day..
morning 8am alrdy wake up..
wake up by itself..
after take lunch v only cum bac KL..


the photos wil upload later..
my b'day cuming soon..
1st of April

No comments:

Post a Comment