Thursday, March 18, 2010

1-Utama

last week..
i was surprised..
bcoz my bro cut her hair almost botak..
duno y he suddenly cut lik tat..
& duno he got sad o not his hair lik tis..
========================================================

2day morning..
8am nid 2 wake up..
bcoz 9am hav 2 go 2 tuition..

after finish tuition..
my dad say he wan 2 buy perfume..
then i ask him 2 go 1U buy..
1 of the reason is i long long long time din go to 1U alrdy..
v afternoon only go..
b4 v going..
i taked some photo..




when v reached thr..
my dad say hungry..
then v go 2 eat McD..
coz RM5.95..
after eat v only go 2 buy perfume..
while walking..
v passed "The Body Shop"..
then my dad ask me wan 2 buy perfume..
actually i wan buy..
but at thr is too expensive..
i think i no nid 2 buy so expensive perfume..
so i din buy..
but at thr i saw purple glove..
vry nice..
the colour vry nice..
bcoz is purple..
but tat 1 is 4 take bath use..

after buy finished..
v walk a while..
then only go bac..

vry hapy..
if i din mistake..
tis is my 1st time go out shopping wif my dad..
will b hav nex time & nex nex time & nex nex nex time..
^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment