Friday, April 3, 2009

my birthday 1/4

1/4
morning i go 2 skol..
lik normal..
when recess..
my friends was buy cake n celebrate wif me..
im vry hapy..
1st time celebrate wif friends..
many my old friends oso gt cum..
tis few days..
skol happened student phone lost..
i knew tat my friends ardy hv 4 phone was lost..
1/4 tis day..
wei loong & ke xin's phone lost..
wei loong vry pity..
his birthday only wif ppl rob his phone..
nw lost again..
pity~
chong hwa hv thief~

3/4
go out wif 173 club..
i wait shi theng, jrit & dreaming from 1.30 to 2.++..
then v take monoral 2 sg. wang..
go green box cheong-k..
other ppl ardy reach & at inside..
then they do a drama 4 me c..
bt i ardy knw they r nt truely..
hehe..
then after tat they take cake 4 me..
vry hapy..
finish cheong-k..
v go 2 拍大头照..
vry funny..
9 ppl take 2gether..
then think 1st wat post..
2nd wat post..
take finish then all go bk..
then me, theng & yong sheng..
go bk by bus..
when going bk rain + traffic jam..
so 1 hour++ only reach desa LRT..
then my dad wait me at thr & fetch me hom..

vry hapy~^o^
tks a lot 173~

1 comment:

  1. hohoho...
    tat day still haven't say happy birthday wif u leh...
    happy birthday yo ...
    keep smile =]

    ReplyDelete